Taste of France – 4 Course Wine Dinner
Indulge in an intimate night of carefully curated French wines and exquisite French cuisine.
Join us for an ultimate night on 17 March 2021 at Spencer & Co Wine Bar for a fun and informative night. Only 10 Seats.
A showcase of wines from around France carefully selected by Tristan Vinson, from leading French wine company, Clos Cachet.
Take a walk with Tristan through the magical wine regions of France. On the night we will take the journey from a region that celebrates everything with bubbles, to the rolling slopes of Burgundy, down the slate driven river beds of the Loire Valley, to the hills of Rhone.
Our four-course menu has been specially paired to go along with Tristan’s array of French wine as he describes soils, laws and grapes found in each region showcasing what makes French wine so special in this wonderful world of wine.
WEDNESDAY 17TH MARCH 2021, 6:30PM START.
- Dehours ” Les Vignes de la Vallée” Champagne
Pepper crusted tuna niçoise
- Domaine Berthier “L’Instant” Sauvignon Blanc
- Domaine Rougeot “Les Plumes” Bourgogne Aligote
- Petit St Vincent “Les Purruchets” Chenin Blanc
Smoked chicken, boudin noir, salad
- Domaine Bernard Grippa Saint Perey “Les Figures” Marsanne/Rousanne
- Domaine Gavoty Grand Classic Rosé
- Domaine Bel-Air “Les Granits Bleus” Beaujolais Gamay
Classic Bavette “Steak Frites” with Bearnaise sauce
- Domaine Rougeot Bourgogne “Les Lamroses” Pinot Noir
- Phillip Alliet Chinon “L’Huisserie” Cabernet Franc
- Jean-Luc Jamet Cote Du Rhone “Valine” Syrah
3 French Artisan Cheeses
*No Discount vouchers, Gift Cards, Entertainment Cards can be used for this event.
*PRICE AVOBE IS PER PERSON
Please enquire before booking about dietary requirements by calling 03 9077 1323.
Out of stock